21% of the Lebanese people in the world live in Lebanon whereas the rest 79% are emigrants.
Our first aim is to put the light on this 79% and connect all the Lebanese all over the world and show their cultures and their way of life abroad which will rebuild the link between them and give all the Lebanese out there our full care.
We are also interested in showing the Lebanese families in Lebanon their emigrant families and friends.
As well, we will be showing great achievements of Lebanese personals outside Lebanon and people that are prominent in these fields: Agriculture, Politics, Construction, Industry, Media, Resorts, Arts, Religion and Education… We will also be interviewing their extended Lebanese community that resides in Lebanon; from their families to their friends.

 

 

 

 

Propaganda in Nigeria preparing the filming

Sweden Project

Australia Project